pursuent to article 13 und 14 GDPR
This privacy statement concerns all persons, which use the services of the Alpenhotel Zimba Brand KG. We are hereby informing you of the type, extent and purpose of the capture and use of your personal data by our company. We respect your privacy and are committed to precisely following the legal requirements for the processing of your personal data (EU regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR), DSG 2000, DSG 2018 and TKG 2003). All your personal data is processed on this basis.
By using our services and providing your consent in accordance with this declaration, you confirm that you are 14-years or above and are able to give valid consent, or you have provided us with a valid declaration of consent from your legal guardian or solicitors.
2. Information in accordance with Art 13 GDPR
Your personal data, particularly your
- master data (last name, first name, place of residence, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, business and personal contact details including contact persons and their function, place and date of birth, customer number) as well as your language,
- the data contained in your travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, expiration date) and ID data (personal IDs, driving licenses etc. including issuing authority and expiry date),
- data regarding payment type and pertaining to payments, in particular EC-cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- destinations, hotels, length of stay, contact persons, conditions, special services, medical data, personal preferences, which you have communicated (e. g. golf, skiing, use of spa or food or bedding preferences) as well as allergies, intolerances, other needs and customer or special requirements,
- special data categories such as medical data and data regarding special requirements or marital-/partnership,
are required for our services. In particular, these include bookings pertaining to travel, guides, hotels, restaurants, rental vehicles, transfers, golf courses, ski courses, tickets of cable cars, events, tours, vouchers, spa, health and beauty treatments - including customer system, invoicing and checking thereof (B2B, B2C, FIT) – tickets.
For these purposes, this data is saved, processed and, if needed, transferred to third parties - including service providers in other countries for the purpose of processing travel bookings, software and agency services. We also use the above-mentioned data to design our offers for purposes of advertising, marketing or general customer care.
We do not use profiling methods or make automated decisions.
The legal foundations for these data processing procedures are
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to yourself,
- consent declarations obtained from yourself,
- statutory, contractual or other legal obligations (e.g. documentation rights and obligations as per finance and accounting, tax and customs regulations, contract administration, reporting regulations and legal disputes) as well as Art. 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. the betterment of our client services, also within the scope of direct advertising or the perception of our own legal interests).
The length for which the data is saved is calculated in accordance with the length of our business relationship, the declarations of consent, as provided by yourself, as well as the statutory requirements to preserve records and legal obligations, which apply to our business. In case of regular business and in the interest of optimum client services, we must stress that we are committed to knowing your previously submitted customer wishes so well, that we can provide lasting and on-going customer satisfaction.
3. Our internet presence
Your access data is automatically captured and saved when you access our webpage. This access data can include which webpage you accessed, any viewed documents, date and time of access, IP address of the user, data of the pc used for access, particularly the browser and operating system as well as data size and the successful access notification, in particular. We use this access data for internal statistical purposes to guarantee the reliability of our presence and improve it. The access data will be used for evidence preservation in case of suspicion of illegal activity.
By entering your personal data into one of our contact forms, you acknowledge that it is saved and processed by us for the duration of this concrete enquiry. This applies to the enquiries you submit via contact forms, chat and e-mails in particular. We need this data to process your enquiry and also save your IP address, in these cases, for evidence preservation. The data is saved provided it is required to aid with potential supplementary or follow-up questions by you or us.
The legal basis for this data processing is your declaration of consent, our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you, our legitimate interests and legal requirements of any kind and Art. 96 TKG.
You are free to subscribe to our newsletter. For this we need your e-mail address and your declaration that you agree to receive the newsletter.
In every newsletter which you receive, you will find all information pertaining to unsubscribing from the newsletter. For more information on our newsletter, please contact us under alpenhotel-@-zimba-brand.at. We are happy to help.
The content of our website has been carefully curated and repeatedly checked, however we cannot be held accountable for the topicality, validity and scope of the supplied information. Damage claims pertaining to use or non-use of the information or by using false or incomplete information is excluded. All offers are subject to change and are considered non-binding. We reserve the right to change, supplement, delete or temporarily or entirely unpublish the website or parts thereof without prior notice.
The content and the coding of our website are protected by copyright and ancillary copyright laws. Every reproduction - even in part - and publication, in particular copying of texts, graphics and photos is forbidden, without obtaining our prior written approval.
5. Transferring to third parties/obligations of processors
In consideration of permissible purposes (e.g. for our electronic advertisements in the form of newsletters), your personal data may be passed on to third parties, who have been contacted to provide your requested services.
Should it not be possible to comply with European data protection standards - for instance because in specific cases standard contractual clauses, arrangements or certifications cannot be guaranteed - then we will notify you in a timely manner, and will obtain the necessary permission from you. For more information please contact us under alpenhotel-@-zimba-brand.at.
You can request access to your personal data, saved by us, at any time and free of charge. As the person concerned, you have a right to retraction, information, deletion, correction and restriction of your personal data, provided we are not bound by a statutory requirement to preserve these records.
Consequences of retraction: deletion, provided we are not bound by a statutory requirement to preserve these records.
For more information regarding your rights as the person concerned, please contact us under alpenhotel-@-zimba-brand.at or by telephone on +43 5559 351. We are happy to help. The Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB) Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna is responsible for complaints, as the relevant regulatory authority.
We have implemented organisational and technical protective measures in places which we continually evaluate and adapt where necessary, to protect your personal data which is saved and processed by us.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time to adapt to new developments. The new version is valid from date of publication on our website. The current version of the privacy statement can be viewed on our website via http://www.zimba-brand.at/en/data-protection/, our imprint via http://www.zimba-brand.at/en/imprint/.