In these challenging times, it is particularly important for us to do everything in our power to contain the coronavirus. For this reason, we have developed a comprehensive safety concept so that you can spend your holidays at Alpenhotel Zimba carefree. We are well prepared and have done everything possible to ensure that you can enjoy your holiday with us without any worries.
- Entry to Austria for healthy, vaccinated or recovered persons.
- Admission to the hotel for those tested, vaccinated or recovered (applies to persons aged 12 years and over).
- Our employees are vaccinated against the coronavirus or tested for the coronavirus at least once a week.
- A comprehensive prevention and hygiene concept is in place.
- As of 1 July, masks are no longer compulsory in the hotel.
- Wellness area and pool are open without restrictions.
- In the restaurant a minimum distance of 1 metre between groups of visitors is guaranteed.
- For restaurant use current testing on site is required (the testing obligation does not apply to vaccinated or recovered persons and children under 12 years of age).
- Hand sanitizer are provided in the public areas of the hotel.
As a cancellation can cost up to 90% of the booked package price, we strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. Here you have the possibility to directly take out a hotel cancellation insurance for your stay at our hotel.
You can find further information and details at https://www.europaeische.at/.
Carefree booking package for summer 2021 and winter 2022
> Free cancellation in case of travel warning from your home country for our region up to 24 hours before arrival
> Free cancellation in case of quarantine order from your home country upon entry or exit of the destination up to 24 hours before arrival
> Free cancellation in case of closure of the hotel up to 24 hours before arrival
- A valid, negative coronary test is required for the restaurant visit for persons aged 12 or more.
- Keep a sufficient distance to strangers in queuing areas.
- A normal face mask must be worn in cable cars and public transport.
- In some cases there are automatic ticket machines and lift tickets can be booked in advance in the online shop
Tipp: Our guest card includes public transport (bus & train)!