In these challenging times, it is particularly important for us to do everything in our power to contain the coronavirus. For this reason, we have developed a comprehensive safety concept so that you can spend your holidays at Alpenhotel Zimba carefree. We are well prepared and have done everything possible to ensure that you can enjoy your holiday with us without any worries.
- Entry for healthy, vaccinated or recovered persons from non-high-risk areas (high-risk area incidence > 500) is possible without quarantine from 19 May 2021.
- Admission to the hotel for those tested, vaccinated or recovered (applies to persons aged 10 years and over).
- Our employees are vaccinated against the coronavirus or tested for the coronavirus at least once a week.
- All employees are obliged to wear a face mask.
- A comprehensive prevention and hygiene concept is in place.
- FFP2 masks are compulsory in the public areas of the hotel.
- Wellness area and pool are open with limited number of persons.
- In the restaurant a minimum distance of 2 metres between groups of visitors is guaranteed.
- For restaurant use current testing on site is required every 48 hours (the testing obligation does not apply to vaccinated or recovered persons and children under 10 years of age).
- Hand sanitizer are provided in the public areas of the hotel.
As a cancellation can cost up to 90% of the booked package price, we strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. Here you have the possibility to directly take out a hotel cancellation insurance for your stay at our hotel.
You can find further information and details at https://www.europaeische.at/.
Carefree booking package for summer 2021
> Free cancellation in case of travel warning from your home country for our region up to 24 hours before arrival
> Free cancellation in case of quarantine order from your home country upon entry or exit of the destination up to 24 hours before arrival
> Free cancellation corona insurance until 31st October 2021: in the event of proven Covid-19 illness or officially imposed quarantine, the cancellation costas are reimbursed by the insurance company
> Free cancellation in case of closure of the hotel up to 24 hours before arrival
- A valid, negative coronary test is required for the restaurant visit for persons aged 10 or more
- Obligation for guests to register with catering establishments
- Keep a distance of 2 metres to persons not from your household
- General closing time at 10 p.m.
- Wearing a FFP2 mask in enclosed spaces except at your table
- Keep a sufficient distance to strangers in queing areas (also with a face mask)
- A FFP2 mask must be worn in cable cars, enclosed spaces and public transport and a normal face mask in mountain railways
- Contactless payment if possible
- In some cases there are automatic ticket machines and lift tickets can be booked in advance in the online shop
Tipp: Our guest card includes public transport (bus & train)!
More information about safety measures of the Brandnertal cable cars