Our family run 4-star hotel is 1000 metres above sea level in the alpine region of the Brand Valley, Vorarlberg. The Alpenhotel Zimba is located on the outskirts of Brand – elevated and offering a unique view of the Schesaplana region. The centre of Brand and Dorfbahn cable car can be reached in less than 5 minutes on foot. Why not recharge your batteries in the unspoilt countryside beyond the hotel?
You can travel from the countryside to civilisation in no time. In just 15 minutes by car you can be in the shopping town of Bludenz and in 45 minutes by car you will reach Bregenz. The famous Bregenz festival takes place in this cultural metropolis on Lake Constance. At the Alpenhotel Zimba mountain peaks and shops run side by side. You can enjoy the peace of the countryside but don’t have to do without the hustle and bustle of the town.
- Brand village centre: 5 minutes on foot
- Bludenz: 15 minutes drive
- Skiing area: 5 minutes walk
- Golf course: 4 minutes walk
- Bikepark Brandnertal: 15 minutes drive
- Maisäß hut: 20 minutes walk
- Alvierbad: 8 minutes
- Bregenz: 45 minutes drive
- Village railway in Brand: 5 minutes walk
Look forward to the best starting point and active moments in the best location you could choose for your holiday in the Brandnertal!