The Battaglia-Huber Family attaches great importance to the responsible use of natural resources
The experienced energy consultant Dr. Ing. Andreas Bitschi came up with the concept of which the essential cornerstones are:
- Optimum insulation
- An air heat pump ensures heat and the waste heat is also used.
- Solar panels provide electricity and warm the water.
Sustainability is evident in other areas:
- The hotel has its own e gas station.
- The power supply is regulated by room cards.
- The natural pond in the garden is sourced by the hotel's own spring.
- Plants purify the water in our natural pond.
- All linen is washed and ironed at the hotel therefore no transport costs.
- Where possible the kitchen uses local supplies. Most herbs come from the hotel's own herb garden.
- The hotel is easy to reach. The bus stops right in front of the hotel and the nearest train station is in Bludenz.